10. You get all the time with your kids that you thought you were missing out on.
9. Your wife’s happily vindictive grin when 4 p.m. rolls around and you collapse on the couch in exhaustion while the boys climb on you, shrieking, still with another three hours of energy.
8. Time to complete all the household projects you were too tired to complete on the weekends. (Provided your wife’s workload allows.)
7. No more meetings.
6. No more getting up at 4:45 a.m. This means you’re not in bed at 9 p.m. anymore, and you and your wife can do husband-and-wife things. Like…
5. You can watch all the movies and TV-to-DVD shows you’ve been missing out on.
4. Did I mention no more meetings?
3. You actually make it easier for your wife to be self-employed, because you’re not spending valuable cash on gas, coffee, or work clothes.
2. You can finally read all the books your wife has been telling you you would love.
1. You’re writing again. Fiction. Good fiction. Stuff your wife thinks will get published. If she can find the time to help you do it!